Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Thinking Pugilist...an update

This just in. As my wife was dropping my son off at daycare and reminded him of my threat (in no manner did she reference Spidey Suit , he sighs and says, "I wish Grandma had never got me that Spiderman suit."

He knows my target. He knew it before I did almost! He's thought this out and now is apparently accepting that he will loose the suit. Thus the fatalistic remarks. I guess better to love and lost than never to have loved before doesn't quite fit him. Better I suppose, he never knew the joy of the suit, so he would never know the pain of its loss.

Who...or what....am I raising.

1 comment:

YIZ said...

So thought you should know..I was quizzing Jon on his actions in school and with a huge beanm of glee equal to that of a man who just got his straightedge razor, He informed me that he still has his spidey suit...FUnny kid.