Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Quick Hits

1) Its an interesting statement that I can wake up at 5:30am, and feel completely rested. Its amazing how much more rest you get when the stars align and Emma sleeps through the night, Jonathan doesn't have an accident, and no animals need let out. Its the parental trifecta! Why am I typing now?! I should have gone for S-E-X - It would have been the best morning ever! File that under opportunity missed....dumbass!

2) I LOooooooOve cereal!!! Emma ate like a champ yesterday with her first feed - like 1/4 cup. Which is a lot. I attribute her sleeping to her eating so good. Fav Thing of the Day: Gerber Single Grain Rice Cereal. Give It Up for the eerie blue baby on the box!!

3) Today I take the fight against the word NO into enemy territory, with a daring commando raid to the North West. Big appointments tomorrow in Chicago. As I look out the window and see the snow piling up, I can see it will be an interesting drive up. I will battle the elements with it's snowy roads, white out conditions and sub freezing temperatures as well as the buyers for the possibility of hearing the words YES. Wish me luck.

No comments: