Monday, February 11, 2008

360 Update

1. Cross your fingers....I may be close to closing a sale with a NE account. Mmmmm...why do I suddenly feel like Charlie Brown moments before Lucy jerks the ball out from under his feet.

2. I could hear my daughter passing gas through the nursery monitor the other night. It was fantastic!

3. My son told me on leaving for school today that he had better not see any dust on things when he got back. WTF?! I was so shocked I forgot to back hand him. I'll remedy that first thing this evening.

4. I shaved again with the Antique Tweesee - better. Much better. I think it needs to be a bit sharper, but this was good. I still didn't have gonads to attempt my chinular area. Maybe a really wild goatee is the look for me.

5. Seriously. Anyone see the Enquirer and its overly orgasmic, one sided coverage of something Ken Hamm of the Creation Museum said. Apparently Darwin is now to blame for racism and the Holocaust. Never mind that biblical arguments for both have and are still maintained by some. This somehow merits front page in what passes for a newspaper and 2nd page in the Sunday Paper!! Howabout this headline: Enquirer contributes to IQ drop! Second Dark Ages Looms! Here's the link to the story. http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008802090335

6. As a side note, my wife and I were invited to church this weekend.

Thats the rundown.

No comments: