Thursday, October 18, 2007

This week in football

Once I stopped watching the football game on Sunday, I had a great day. Jonathan and I played football, did some yard work. It was a pleasant counter balance to the crap fest I watched for three quarters and the biggest waste of 4 deliciously cold High Life's since last week's game.
Here's some thoughts on what I did watch though.

How stupid did Jared Allen look while single handedly dominating our million dollar tackle, Levi Jones. He lost me somewhere between the handle bar mustache and the do-rag haphazardly placed on his head. By the third quarter I was so sick of looking at his big hee-haw grin-having face, I left the room.

There was also a technical malfunction with my signal where all the sound effects and background noises were crazy loud and all the announcers were too quiet to be heard. I dove for cover the first time the little digital blimp went by on the screen "BLERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!" Every graphic which popped up (like the one's detailing Jared Allen's sack figures, mustache length and hair product preferences) it was like a train roaring through the living room. "WHOOOOOOSHHHHH!" I also felt like sending Bill Billicheat a tape of the game, because I could hear all the signals being called. When Carson got hit, my kidney's and back hurt, when Chad ran the wrong route and the ball thudded into the ground, another little small orange and black piece of me died.

Those were the best parts of the game for me. This week we face the Jets, a team possibly as bad as we are. Only one will emerge with 2 wins. I will be at the game, and will report back. I make no predictions, no promises.

1 comment:

Ingles said...

My name is mónica from Uruguay and I am the teacher of the blog you made a comment on.Thank you, yors is also nice and your family looks great .