Thursday, October 18, 2007

Still waiting....

Number Two Kid is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Jets and looks to be a game time decision.

Jill aka "Mad Dog" clearly "getting up" for the game against the Jets, was quoted as saying, "Every night I go to bed angry. Everyday I wake up angry. I'll tell you right now, the pressure's building. I can't wait until Sunday! I'm gonna kill somebody!" Its that kind of passion that has made her a big part of this team, and all signs point to a big week for her coming up against Gang Green.

When asked if he was concerned about the availability of Kid #2 for Sunday, Coach replied "He'll get here when he gets here. All we can do right now is focus on the things we can control, take care of business and let the process take care of itself. Personally I feel he could be here today, but I'm not a doctor, so lets wait and see. Lets play with the players we have!"

Kid 1, was clearly enjoying the additional playing time he was getting thanks to Kid 2's delayed arrival . He also wasn't afraid to talk a little smack - perhaps trying to motivate his missing partner.

" I'm not ready yet. Its not Halloween yet. That Baby should wait a little bit."

All eyes on Timber Lane as we count the days, hours and minutes to kick-off.

No comments: