Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Love Parade....An Update.

So, we recently attended my son's preschool graduation. It was a very cute event. They all wore little yellow gowns and mortar board caps complete with tassels. They performed a song, we watched a video of each of the students answering questions about the future, and they passed out diplomas. But the best part was yet to come. Each student was given a special award. Haley was named Most Athletic. Dustin was named Class Clown. Alex was Nicest Person. I waited with a mixture of dread and anticipation for my son's turn. I was guessing Biggest Spaz or given some issues we had earlier in the year that continue to pop up from time to time: Best Pants Wetter. As it turns out my son was given a very unique award: the award for Best Hugger. Ahh my little Cassanova. I'm getting major mileage out of this when he's older. I'm going to hang it up every time he brings a girl over.

"So Tiffany, now you and Jon have been on a couple dates, how do his hugs measure up? They're supposed to be pretty good. I am sure he told you he once got an award for Best Hugger? Its right there on the wall....."

No comments: