Thursday, March 27, 2008

Final 1st Round Match Ups

I've drug this 1st round out enough. Second Round NCAA games start tonight, so its time to roll. BTQ - I am no bracket genius so I find myself in the position of needing an extra competitor. Someone who gets a bye and goes straight to the next round, or a consolation pick from a player who already lost.

Shane Graham vs Jim Breech: I have to go with Golden Graham. He's going to set the Bengal All time record, and if not for some bad snaps he would likely have kicked us to the playoffs. Plus I have his autograph on a mini football!

#1 Fan vs Mike Brown: Both stupid, but #1 Fan is the guy who sits in front row on the Bengal's sideline and wears a hard hat and huge foam fingers. He is an icon. Like Highlander than can be only one. Mike Brown, wearing double zero, moves on.

Jobu #12 vs C-Dawg (#75): C-Dawg is just too stupid. If the Bengal's need anything on their side, it's Jobu. Which woul;d work really well as I have always wanted to go to a game dressed like someone on a ealy 20th century safari - I could bring in the lost idol of Jobu to assure a Bengal's win.

Ndukwe vs Geathers: I really like both of these players. Geather's has shown awesome potential and Ndukwe really came on strong in his rookie season. The decision for me goes down to last year when we had no healthy linebackers, and Geathers stepped up and played out of position, and after a few games really helped shore up a badly porous unit. Its Geathers, although Ndukwe is poised to have a big year in 2008.

Any suggestions for the bye candidiate? Fulcher?

No comments: