Thursday, November 29, 2007

Week 13 - Mud Westling in Pittsburg!!

Of course I write bad about the Bengals and they go dominate Tennessee. But this week may be different. They face two challenges – The division leading Pittsburg Steelers and the mud puddle that is currently Heinz Field.

In seeking advice for this weeks contest, I reached out to former Phi Kappa Alpha mud wrestling champ, Brandi Zeller for some tips to securing a Bengal Win in what may be a very dirty, messy game.

Me: So Brandi, I’m real big fan of yours. I loved that match against Tiffany Brewster back in 1998 over at Tony Bishop’s Kegger. You really took it to her! So about the game, how do the Bengals need to get mentally prepared for this type playing surface?

Brandi: Thanks Chris, to be honest I don’t remember that night or much about college in general, but I think the Bengals should definitely take a few shots early in the game.

Me: You mean down field? Won’t that be hazardous given the bad footing for route running and pass blocking?

Brandi: No, I mean shots of booze- you to know to help them relax. I always got nervous before a big match….

Me: I think their coaches do that already and I know I have to have several drinks before I watch them. What about technique pointers for function on the slippery terrain?

Brandi: Well, I think it’s important to stay low and attack first. Momentum is like soooo important! Sometimes if I made the first move, the other girl would accidentally fall backwards, and I’d wind up on top and the crowd would go nuts!!! That’s when I knew I was doing good!

Me: So you’re saying the Bengals should be very aggressive both offensively and defensively, maintain the proper pad level during their blocks, and get momentum on their side and keep the Steeler crowd out of the game.

Brandi: (applying lipstick..) Did I say that?


There you have it fans – the keys to victory!

Don’t forget there’s a huge Thursday night game this week with The Green Bay Packers taking on the Dallas Cowboys. Its Brett Favre vs his wannabe successor, Tony Romo. Packer John – I support you and your team this week and I predict that Favre and company will roll to victory in a huge match up of 10 and 1 teams. Go Pack! Donald Driver forever – TO…..NEVER!!!

No comments: