Friday, September 19, 2008

The Games Kids are Playing these days...

During dinner conversation my son told us he was playing a game called "Pinch Your Weenie!" at school today. On further discussion, and after I shot water out my nose, the game is exactly what you think it is, only it was a girl running around pinching the boy's weenies. They of course were running away and trying avoid the Weenie Pinch. I think that's logical. It doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

However, I want that girl's full name. If Jonathan's smart, he'll remember this as well. By the time they get to high school....she could be a lot of fun. Maybe to much fun...I cannot wait until he starts dating, and I can say, " So Sport, whatcha gonna do with Donna tonight, play a little Pinch the Weenie? You used to love that game back in the day. Donna, what you think? Are you a fan?"

Yup...that ought to mortify him and her.

No comments: