Friday, September 12, 2008

Disturbance on Cincinnati Streets!!!

You all know I am highly anxious to say the least about Sunday's game. A stange thing happened to me a few minutes ago when I was walking downtown. As I walked through Fountain Square, I saw wrappers, paper cups, all sorts of garbage being blown south towards the river. Which was weird, because it wan't that windy. I crossed over and walked up towards Main, and the garbage was rolling more Southwest. How curious I thought, after all the wind hadn't changed directions.

I started to follow a Skyline cup, as it rolled down Main and then took a right onto 4th....What the Hell is going on here? As I continued to walk, I saw more and more trash, garbage and detritus rolling along, all in the same direction. I followed the flow to 3rd street, and that's when it hit me.

It wasn't the wind blowing the trash, it was some sort of enormous vacuum emanating from PBS. The suckiness of it, it was so strong, it was pulling all the garbage into the stadium area. Then I noticed, all the leaves on the trees sorta pointed towards PBS, the blades of grass all leaned towards it too, the clouds seemed to dip a little lower in the sky immediately above the stadium, birds wouldn't fly over it.....

Strangest thing I have ever seen.

Do you think this is a bad omen for Sundays game???

No comments: