Thursday, September 13, 2007

Rick's Moving to Vegas

One of my best friends since high school appears to be on the verge of a dream come true, or atleast a start at making a dream come true, by joining another good friend as part of the crew for one of the Cirque shows. The following is the series of texts when I got the news today:

Carus: The boy was just given the unofficial nod. Who Dey my good buddy!

Me: That's awesome. Does he know yet?

Carus: Yep. Texted all Fools at the same time....

Me: When's it become official? I am so happy for him.

Carus: Monday. I think it will be good for him and maybe even more for April. Maybe she will find something that will be more fulfilling.

Me: Rick is kinda small. I barely walk funny after.

Carus: Thats why she needs to find some Injun. Those natives have the big cocks. Custer didn't die from the Arrows.

Me: No doubt. More like I Left My Bone at Wounded Knee


I will miss Rick, just like I miss Carus. But if it means I get 2x the ridiculous text messages. I might be in. Plus is gives me 2 more reasons to go to Vegas. And I loooooove Vegas.

2 comments:

YIZ said...

I love those guys. Tell rick I am so happy for him. LUCKY BASTARDS.

Chris said...

They're great. I may the onlyguy in the 21st century to have 2 friends run off to join the circus. Does this mean they're Carnie-Folk?